Copyright Registration Checklist
You will need the following information with regard to the work for which you will request copyright registration.
- Name/Title of the work: __________________________________[the Work]
- Type of Work: audio, visual, written, etc._________________________
- What are you claiming rights to: (e.g. text, audio, visual, lyrics, sound, etc.)
- Provide the following for all Creators, Authors and/or Contributors of the Work: Name(s), Address(es),Telephone Number(s), and Citizenship.
- In what year was creation completed? Is the Work is still being modified?
- What is the date of first publication of the Work? Within what nation was the Work published?
- Is the Work based upon, a derivative of or does it incorporate any preexisting work(s). If so, please explain.
- If yes to question 7, above, please describe what was added to or changed to make this Work, for which copyright is claimed.
For assistance with registering your copyrights, Click here to schedule a consultation with Michelle L. Grenier, Esq.,
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Michelle L. Grenier, Esq. All rights reserved.
This may be considered advertising under the Massachusetts and Maine Rules of Professional Conduct.