Attorney Michelle L. Grenier
Focusing on Business, the Whole Business and
Nothing but the Business.Michelle DelMar, Esq. Small Business Lawyer, Trademark Attorney and Executive Contract Lawyer. Martindale-Hubbell® Client Review Rating: “Preeminent” (5 out of 5) Peer Review Rating: 4.7 out of 5 Michelle DelMar, Legal Strategist for Top Growing Businesses, provides information, guidance and services for small businesses:
Taking small businesses From Startup:
- Business Planning,
- Protecting Assets of Owners,
- Joint Venture Agreements,
- Funding and Financing information
- Incorporating and Limited Liability Companies,
- Buying a Business,
- Trademark and Copyright registration,
- Commercial Leasing and
- Licensing and Permits,
- Distributorship Agreements,
- Non-Compete Agreements,
- Non-Disclosure Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements
- Licensing Agreements,
- Executive Contract,
- Employer Compliance,
- Sales and Service Agreements, etc., and
- Selling a Business,
- Sale of Lease Assignment,
- Merger or other disposition.
Want to Discuss your Business Issues? Click here to speak to Michelle Grenier and/or schedule a consultation.
Subscribe to our blog
Michelle DelMar, Esq.
Business Lawyer, Trademark Lawyer and Executive Contract Lawyer
Click here for helpful article about "What is the difference between a TradeMARK, CopyRIGHT and Trade SECRET?"