ADDITIONAL ISSUES FOR BUSINESS STARTUPS
Business Startup Checklist II
- Joint Venture Agreement (Determine Duties and Responsibilities of Participants)
- Protect Your Assets.
- Establish Separate Entity (Personal Asset Protection)
- Determine Type of Organization (Corp, LLC, etc.) (Avoid Double Taxation)
- S-Corp Election, if entity qualifies.
- Bylaws, Shareholder Agreement or Operating Agreement
- Fed ID Number for Business
- Banking Issues.
- Business Certificates
- Business Licenses and Permits
- Commercial Lease
- Employer Posters Required by Law
- Register with State for Sales and Use Tax, etc.
- Establish Payroll System*
- Trademark notice and registration
- Copyrights notice and registration
- Agreements(Distributorship Agreement, etc.)
- Executive Agreement
- I-9 Forms and Immigration Law Compliance
- Mergers and Acqusitions
- Domestic and International Subsidiaries
- Exit Strategy
- Business Sale or "Wrap-Up"
- Protecting Wealth
Do not rely solely upon this checklist.
Consult a competent experienced Trademark Lawyer to discuss your specific situation. Click here to schedule a consultation with Michelle L. Grenier, Esq., Trademark Lawyer.
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Michelle L. Grenier, Esq. All rights reserved.
Tags: trademark registration, intellectual property rights, trademark, trademark lawyer, trademark law, trademarks, intellectual property, trademark attorney, Intellectual Property agreement, license trademark, license intellectual property